Empowering Positive Brands
The Pink Collective® is not your typical marketing or advertising agency. We believe that positive growth in an organization begins with becoming a purpose driven organization. Simply defined, a purpose driven organization is one in which there is an authentic mission and a commitment to provide a valuable service or product to consumers and the community. These organizations experience positive growth as they not only benefit from an increased Return on Investment, but also an elevated Return on Impact. ROI translates into more than just initial sales and engagement.
It is characterized by an authentically appealing brand identity, heightened community awareness, a proudly productive internal culture, and unwavering consumer loyalty. Achieving a consistent Return on Impact is the hallmark of a truly positive brand, and we believe that most organizations have the capacity and potential to become and be seen as a positive brand when they are empowered with a value-driven marketing strategy and value-conscious internal culture.
Let's start by learning more about how we can best empower you.
SCHEDULE A No COST One hour zoom/Phone consultation today!
Proof Positive: Positive Brands Matter…a lot!
- Nearly nine-in-10 consumers (86%) say they’re likely to purchase from purpose-driven companies. 2019 Porter Novelli/Cone Purpose Biometrics Study
- 72% of Americans say they feel it is more important than ever that the companies they buy from reflect their values. 2019 Porter Novelli/Cone Purpose Biometrics Study
- 81% say trust in a brand to do what’s right is a deal-breaker or deciding factor in their brand buying decision. Edelman 2020
- 73% of respondents believe that a company can take actions that both increase profits and improve conditions in communities where it operates. Edelman’s 2020 Trust Barometer
- Brands with a purpose set on improving our quality of life outperform the stock market by 120%. Interbrand’s Best Global Brands 2017